Sunday, December 14, 2008


Okay-So I'm up late again sitting at this computer-just surfing the net. WHY do I stay up so late???? Idon't know, but what I do know is that I will be dragging my butt out of bed in the morning trying to get every one up out of bed and ready for school. Christmas is just days away and I'm not ready(stresssss). And my boy is having a birthday this week which is making me feel really old. I cant be that old to have a 17 year old--yet 40 is knocking on the door (in about 10 months-(sob sob:(). How does time slip away so quickly? Well sorry about the rambling- I hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

I feel ya on the whole stressed out thing. I tried really hard to get all of it done Thanksgiving weekend, but like you we have a birthday this month. Mark's birthday is just after Christmas then he gets baptized. AHHH! I would rub my youthful age in your face, but sadly I look older than 40 so I better not.

fish family said...

Thanks for finding us. Cute blog. Hope all is well with you and your family. Cute family picture.