Saturday, August 29, 2009

ALL RIGHT!!!

It has been a long time since I have blogged!!!


I better get on the balllllllllll!!!!!!!!!


Summer has been busy, just full of work for everyone and no time to play!! I guess thats why I haven't been blogging.





Its nice to have the kids back in school again and get back into a routine. Heres a few pictures but not much.







This was Jordon's 3rd day of 11th grade. He is going to Franklin County High
Shaylee is in 8th grade--her final year of junior high!




And Bracken--his motto"I don't need to get up until 10 minutes before school starts" So he wasn't up for 'first day of school pictures' that I like to take. He is a senior this year.





I have bottle beans and have made jam so far this year. And we have ate yummy cherries and apricots from our tree. a
And there are plenty more to do.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids miss Shaylee so much!