Thursday, August 28, 2008



I made the best cookies ever. They were so soft and good. I got the reciepe from Tuesday's Herald Jounal. Here is the reciepe:

Pudding Chip Cookies

1 cup flour

1 pkg (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding

1/2 cup butter

1/2 cup brown sugar

1 tsp baking soda

2 eggs

2 cups chocolate chips

Cream together butter and brown sugar. Add eggs and baking soda. Mix flour and pudding mix and add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 min.

Of course I had to triple the reciepe for my family so I had to add just a little bit more flour. Give it a try and enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

Are these the cookies you brought to work yesterday? I'll have to try making them, because I love soft cookies! By the way, I added your blog address to my blog so I can check it out. Have you seen my blog? gonefishin88 dot blogspot dot com. You can check it out! Have a good weekend.
See ya , Heidi

Michelle W. Nate said...

Sounds good. I think I'll try them. I'm always up for a good cookie. Hey, do you have the recipe to your yummy sugar cookies that are super soft and yummy. I would love to have that and your frosting recipe. Thanks.