Friday, August 22, 2008


WHERE IN THE HECK DID SUMMER GO!!!!!!!
I cant believe the kids are back in school again. (yeah I have my fridays again)
Shaylee is going to be in the 7th grade this year. One of her big projects will be a bug collection so everyone better be catching bugs for us!!!
Jordon will be a sophmore. He is giving football another try again this year. I hope he gets to play a little bit more this year.
Bracken is a Junior this year. He is missing his job and is trying to find ways to miss school so he can work.
The kids are growing fast and I am feeling old:(

1 comments:

Katie and Dennis said...

Theresa!!!
How the heck did you find me?? It is so good to see you have a blog! Now we can keep up with each other. Thanks so much for stopping in! You have such grown up kids! It is awesome to see them!