Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm Back




My hotel room and the veiw outside my room







I went to Texas to train on this new machine we are getting in our office. We had a great time in Dallas learning how to use the "E4-D". I actually can't wait to get to work on Monday so I can play with it(in case you are wondering what a E4-D is---it is a computer that takes a laser scan of your teeth and you design a crown or inlays or onlays and send this info to a milling machine that cuts your restoration out of porcelain blocks in about 15 mins then you can seat this on your patient the same day) The company really catered to you and put is in a nice hotel and fed us good and we even got a limo ride to the airport. It was great.



4 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

Wow, Theresa! Looks like you had a great time and got a little bit of pampering in there, too. I'm glad you made it safe and sound! Great pictures.

Michelle W. Nate said...

How awesome is that! Wish I was there. I've gotta see this in action! Can't wait until you get it in the office. :) OH, and LA TI DA! You girls and your limo...nice!

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

Cool!!!! I'm missing out on all new cool stuff you guys are using. I'll bet Dr. K is excited for his new toy!

Sandra and Rob said...

Hey if you read this Rob set us up a blog. come see us.