Saturday, January 24, 2009

Are you kidding me!!?

Sorry for the late night rambling---but this has been bugging me all night!! Do I look like I would rip off Artic Circle?? Here's the story: We decided to go out to eat tonight and since nobody could decide I suggested 'AC' because I like their crispy chicken salad. So I placed every ones order and sat down. The same kid who took our order brought our food--except my salad. So while every one is eating I patiently wait, and wait. I check the receipt, and yes my salad is on there. So I started to get up to ask for my salad when I see that it was just made up so I sat back down and waited patiently-again thinking they are going to bring it right out. But nope it just sits there.(they we not busy). So it get up and went to the same boy that took my order and told him I didnt get my salad. He looked at me and said "are you sure?" I said yes. And this part is the kicker--He walks over to our table to check --HELLO!!!! Didnt he believe me when there was my salad sitting right behind him!! And then he brought it to me without saying anything!!! Where is the customer service?? The 'I'm sorry'. At least they could of done was to offer me a ice cream cone!!

3 comments:

Ktbug said...

My friends and I ate there when we came up to see the lights. As we were eating this nasty lady that works there came over to our table. She parked her fat A in a chair behind our friend's baby that was in a high chair. And there she sat and continued to blow her NASTY breath on the back of the poor kid's neck. Until I reached over and removed him from his seat so she would go away. Seriously! What is with these people. Like we want her gross germs blowing in his face for 15 minutes. Hello we work in mouths....we know what kind of disgusting stuff is in there. How about that for a AC rant?

Michelle W. Nate said...

Nancy wouldn't put up with that! Bring back Big J's!

Unknown said...

The wonderful AC Greasy Food, you don't have to chew it, it just slide down your throat. I never knew how much I really liked Big J's until it burned, how much longer until it reopens???? By the way, you do your hair fine, it always looks good when ever I bump into you.