Tuesday, January 20, 2009







I was looking through some pictures I have on the computer when I came across these! OH how I cannot wait for SPRING, and warmer weather!! I'm tired of cold weather and dirty looking snow. I just want to feel the warm sun on my face--I want to weed my garden (Yes I said weed-I'll probaly change my mind once they over come my garden) and I want to mow the grass. I know we need the moisture so the farmers can have good crops, But dang-it--MY FEET ARE COLD!!! (by the way the pictures were taken last spring for Shaylees plant collection that is due this spring-you gotta love 7th grade science!)

2 comments:

Melz Spot said...

Oh what a beautiful thought! SPRING! Awwwww.......

These pictures are gorgeous, my favorite is the lilacs, I an almost smell them they look so real. Have a good one!
~Mel Fox

fish family said...

I know I am the same way about the warmth. And then when I put my lots of lilac in my sencty it makes me want it more to be warmer.