Friday, January 30, 2009

Tiny Spicy Chicken

This is one of my kids favorite chicken dishes.
But we have to wait until Jay is out of town when we cook this.
You see........ my husband does not like chicken...
I know what your thinking.....................
WHAT!!!--Who doesn't like chicken???...
He doesn't.
He used to--But he said I cooked it too much when we first got married,
and now he doesn't like it.
And this is the look on his face when I tell him we are having chicken------

Oh the poor man. He is strickly a meat and potatoes-kind-of-man!!!
Anyways--- Heres the receipe:

Tiny Spicy Chicken

2 1/2 pounds chicken breast, cut in small pieces
Mix and coat chicken with :
1 cup corn starch
3 tsp garlic salt
Fry in oil
Then placed cooked chicken in a 9x13 pan and cover with sauce.

Sauce:
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup vinegar
1 or 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup pineapple juice
4 tbls ketchup
2 tbs soy or teryaki sauce
(I also like to add the chunk pineapple and a chopped bell pepper)

Bake at 350 degress for 45 minutes.
Serve over rice.

ENJOY!!!

(We will be having chicken in a couple of weeks)

1 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Great! I love when you post recipes. Thanks.